hiding from your responsibilities like
I don’t think I’m ever gonna get to 30,000 followers, so this is a ‘nearly’ giveaway (you never know maybe by the time it’s over I’ll get there).
1-The official BBC Sherlock soft touch note book and three Sherlock quote pencils.
2-The complete Granada Sherlock Holmes with the awesome Jeremy Brett.
3-The official BBC ‘Higher Functioning Sociopath’ mug.
4-Robert Downey Junior and Jude Law’s Sherlock Holmes DVDs.
5-The Holmes Sutra book. Not what you’re thinking. ’The Holmes Sutra is presented (by a crazed fan) as: (a) a compilation of one hundred and sixty mantras (aphorisms/slogans/sayings - call them what you will) - some original, some canonical, some based on various print/media adaptations - aimed to make Sherlock Holmes (and his fans) smile, and (b) a test of the readers’ Holmes Mania Quotient (HMQ)- based on the resulting HMQ score, the particular condition/stage of Holmes Mania would be determined, with possibilities of a cure.’
6-The Private Life of Sherlock Holmes DVD.
7-My edits as nine magnets and 2 prints of fan art (not mine).
All DVDs are region 2 and used (I’m not that rich).
There will be three winners. Winners will be chosen by random number generator.
Winner one can pick 3 numbers, winner two and three can pick 2 numbers.
You must be following me and have an open ask. NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS I will check.
Winners will be notified when the giveaway ends on 21st Oct. If you don’t reply in 48 hours another winner will be picked.
I will ship internationally but I won’t pay insurance or customs fees.
Reblogs and likes count.
Ha ha ha! You pick just one, knowing and trusting that your fellow freemaniacs will undoubtedly and eventually add all the gifs of all the adorable Martin in existence. We just might break tumblr.
Also, Greg just heard what you’re planning to do, Sherlock.
Do you have a moment for our lord and savior the holy cat?
finally, it has appeared on my dash
Well that was unexpected.
I was not expecting this
no one ever does
shit that definitely goes down at scotland yard
- dramatic readings of john watson’s blog
- charades where they act out previously solved murder cases
- sally balancing things on top of greg when he is asleep at his desk
- people repeatedly mistaking bearded anderson and beardless anderson for two different people
- dimmock keeping a heart-shaped-framed photo of sherlock in his desk; occasionally bringing it out to gaze at it adoringly
- sally flipping the finger at corners where she thinks mycroft’s cameras are hidden
- it’s actually anthea watching; she finds it cute
- the assassin hired by moriarty to kill greg in TRF is still hanging around pretending to work there because the other assassins forgot to tell him that the job was off